When you are going to buy a shoe tree, a question arises in your mind “are shoe trees worth it?” here are some distinct points, about the importance of shoe tree.
Shoe tree, are not just for show. They are worth buying, for the following reasons.
- The shoe tree is mostly used for covered leather shoe. Leather have a tendency to shrink when it is not in use. You are going to use the expensive leather shoe, just for few occasions. So, it is probable that it is going to shrink day by day. A shoe tree can maintain its shape forever.
- It comes in adjustable size, and of different materials like wooden and plastic.
- Polishing and brushing shoes are very necessary. With a shoe tree, the work becomes very easy.
- When you first buy a shoe, it can hurt your figures or ankles. A shoe tree can help it to stretch to the perfect shape of your feet.
- Many people have sweating feet. This develops moisture within, which gives rise to a pungent smell. A wooden shoe tree can help to eliminate the smell.
Wooden vs. plastic shoe tree
Both the materials serve the same purpose. But wooden shoe tree, can help to eliminate moisture build up while the plastic can’t. On the other hand, plastic shoe tree weighs less than the wooden ones. So, if you are going to travel a lot, then plastic shoe trees will do the best.
Now, you have enough reasons to satisfy the question “are shoe trees worth it?”