How to stretch cowboy boots? This cowboy boot stretcher device is the most common type of pain relief from your tight cowboy and other boots without a zipper. Universal jointed rod use in even very high top boots. The hinged shaft follows the same angle as the shaft at the top of the boot, letting you stretch the width of the boot without damaging the shaft or collar. Including 8 custom position corn and bunion relief holes and by inserting the bunion attachment into the corresponding hole in the stretcher will stretch any problem areas, like bunions, corns, and hammertoes.
Best Cowboy Boot Stretcher Picks of 2018
- 1 Best Cowboy Boot Stretcher Picks of 2018
- 2 This is how to stretch cowboy boots fast!
Whether your western boots are worn for horse-back riding, line dancing, or as a statement of style (or all 3), we want your feet to be as happy as possible. This Professional Western Boot Stretcher is crafted for western style boots. Several key features will make your boots more comfortable without compromising their construction.
Footfitter Cowboy Boot Stretcher Best Features
- One stretcher works for both right and left shoe. The Western boot stretcher is available in two types as a width stretcher and also as a Vamp/Instep stretcher for stretching the instep sold separately.
- Western Boot Stretcher: Designed specifically for western/cowboy style boots!
- Maple Wood: Foot stretching piece made from quality maple wood!
- Bunion Plugs: Comes with 2 adjustable bunion plug pieces for stretching specific areas
- Solid Construction: Made with all metal stretching mechanisms for durability
- Small: Men’s 4-6,Women’s 5-7.5 | Medium: M 6.5-8.5,W 8-9.5 | Large: M 9-11,W 10-12 | XL:M 11.5-15
This is one of the best solutions for people with a high instep or anyone needing more room in their western boots. It is made of beech wood and cast aluminum construction and utilizes a screw mechanism to apply stretching pressure on the instep portion of the boot. The Boot Instep Stretcher can be used on either the right or left boot. Please Note: We highly recommend the use of a Liquid Shoe Stretcher with your cowboy boot stretching device to stretch your boots fast but gently(sold separately)
- Expandable instep raiser helps relieve painful tightness
- Available in 2 sizes for Men, 2 sizes for Women
- Can Be Used for right & left boot
When it comes to regular boots, this stretcher is not made to stretch out cowboy boots. Footfitter stretchers are also known for making the best stretchers for all type of boots including dress, hiking, and work boots, they receive 4 1/2 out of 5 stars or better in customer reviews.
The FootFitter Premium Professional Stretcher has a superior quality beech wood foot piece that is specifically designed to fit into your regular boots, not cowboy style. Along jointed handle allows you to work the stainless steel mechanism from the top of your boots. Three plugs can be inserted into the foot piece for the relief of pressure points. Shapes and sizes of the FootFitter Professional Stretcher accommodate the differences in men’s and women’s styling – they don’t just rename the same product. This product is using the finest materials for guaranteed satisfaction.
Men’s Small = (6.5 – 8.5) Men’s Medium = (9 -10.5) Men’s Large = (11-13) Men’s XL = (13.5 – 16) Women’s Small = (4.5- 6.5) Women’s Medium = (6.5 – 9) Women’s Large = (9.5 – 11.5) We highly recommend the use of a Liquid Shoe Stretch with your boot stretcher. Now you should know how to stretch cowboy boots fast.
This is how to stretch cowboy boots fast!
Use the Best Cowboy Boot Stretcher on the Market
Professional Western boot stretcher and shoe stretchers are available for purchase at many online shoe stores and at a variety of retailers online.
These adjustable forms take the guesswork out of stretching leather shoes by only requiring the user to turn a few screws or knobs to widen or close the stretching device.
These pre-formed “feet” are inserted into the boot or shoe and then adjusted to expand inside of the footwear.