Life gives us many challenges, but if your shoes are uncomfortable and you are asking how to stretch shoes without a shoe stretcher? Your footwear is like your best friends who can make or break your personality. Finding the right pair is as important as finding a good friend. The shoes you wear must be comfortable enough to showcase your real personality and bring out the confidence you that the world can see and admire. The best way to stretch your footwear is to use a shoe stretcher device and or shoe spreading spray, the reason we recommend this is because regular alcohol may stain your shoes and hair dryer and freezer method will take a long time if it even works.
How to Stretch Shoes With or Without a Shoe Stretcher?
- 1 How to Stretch Shoes With or Without a Shoe Stretcher?
- 1.1 The question remains, how to stretch out your shoes?
- 1.2 How to stretch a shoe at home?
Getting the right pair of shoe sometimes can be difficult, and even if you get one, there is always a chance that it might rain while you were wearing it and it get a size smaller than your original size. Thus getting hold of the right size of footwear is essential. Using a shoe stretcher is the best way to stretch your shoes and get the best fit. And they are many types of different expanders for a different purpose. A one-way shoe stretcher only extends the width of the shoe, and a two-way shoe expander stretches both length and width. There are many brands on the market today but only the best will get you the perfect fit and will last for years to come without breaking.
If you are having problems with different areas of your shoes here are a few of the best shoe stretchers that with help you with the issues and make your boots super comfy.
- Professional shoe stretcher for the height or vamp of shoes
- Made of durable hardwood
- Helps shoes fit correctly for added comfort
- Use on the right or left shoe
- Professional shoe stretcher for shoe toe height
Made of durable wood
- Helps shoes fit correctly for added comfort
- The stretcher comes with bunion and corn pieces
- Use on right or left shoe
- HIGH HEEL STRETCHER: Stretches the width of high heel shoes!
- 3″-6″ HEELS: Designed specifically for 3″ – 6″ high heel shoes!
- BUNION PLUGS: Comes with 3 adjustable bunion plug pieces!
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Premium polished beech wood and stainless steel parts!
- SINGLE STRETCHER: Sold as a single stretcher.
- Beech Wood
- BOOT STRETCHER: Designed with Extra Long Shaft to Easily Stretch Boots!
- BEECHWOOD: Polished German Harvested Beech Wood Boot Stretcher!
- SPOT RELIEF: Includes 3 Bunion/Corn Plugs for Pressure Point Relief!
- SINGLE STRETCHER: Single Stretcher Only! Can Be Used for Right & Left Boots!
- NOT for Western-Style Boots!
- MAPLE WOOD
- WESTERN STRETCHER: Explicitly designed for western/cowboy style boots!
- MAPLE WOOD: Foot stretching piece made from quality maple wood!
- BUNION PLUGS: Comes with two adjustable bunion plug pieces for stretching specific areas
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: Made with all metal stretching mechanisms for durability
- Small:Men’s 4-6,Women’s 5-7.5 | Medium:M 6.5-8.5,W 8-9.5 | Large:M 9-11,W 10-12 | XL:M 11.5-15
- BUNION STRETCHING: Designed to tackle specific areas of the shoe that need relieving.
- PROFESSIONAL STRETCHER: The choice of the professionals for bunion relief.
- CAST IRON: Heavy duty cast iron makes for a durable, quality tool.
- GREAT FOR Bunions, corns, hammertoes, and foot-related pressure points.
- ADJUSTABLE: Use the clamp to stretch specific areas overnight.
There are various stretchers available in the market, but if you do not want to use one, there are other ways in which you can try to stretch your shoes and get a decent fit.
The question remains, how to stretch out your shoes?
Here are some tricks and techniques for stretching out your tight fitted shoes:
- Wearing your boots at home, yeah it helps! : You can stretch a new pair easily by walking in your house wearing them. This will lead to an expansion in the right required direction. Remember not to allow others to wear your footwear, It can lead to improper shoe stretching, and this can become uncomfortable for you.
- Using mashed potatoes: Potatoes of more significant size can be used to create a small bulge in the shoes which will cause expansion. The residual portion, if any, the left can be cleaned with a wet cloth.
- Using a newspaper: Old crumpled wet newspapers can be kept inside the shoes for natural stretching. The paper can be taken out once it gets dried up.
- Filling the boot with oats: You can use oats or any grain that swells up when wet. You can fill in the boot with these grains and let them swell. Wear your shoes later, and you are good to go!
- Heating technique: You can use your hair dryer for expansion. Wear your shoes and use hair dryers on places which are tight fitting and move your feet to and fro for stretching in the right direction. This process must be repeated again and again until you get the right shoe size.
- Now you should have a good idea how to stretch a shoe without a shoe stretcher.
How to stretch a shoe at home?
You can also use the right fitting shoes as many brands already have a disclaimer that the boots will not stretch after you wear them. So selecting the right pair that fits you the best is also important.
Why do you need the right pair of shoes?
The right pair of footwear can take you to places which you have dreamt of and can act as a personality booster. The only thing you must know is these little comfort hacks with which you can quickly get the right comfortable shoes for yourself, and you are good to go, on your dream journey!
The little things which our shoes do to us must be highly acknowledged and appreciated as shoes are considered to be mans’ best friend for life. The only requirement for it being unusual for you is its FIT! I hope this blog was some help to you on how to stretch shoes with or without a shoe stretcher.