How do you feel when you return home and find that the pair of boots you have purchased is hurting your feet? Don’t you feel disappointed and frustrated? Well, you don’t have to throw your favorite pair away. Make use of a boot shaft stretcher and make your calf comfortable.
You have to wear your boots to work every day as per your job description. Every time you take a step wearing those boots, it is as if there is a sharp pain which rockets up to the centre of your nerve.
No need to walk and wince with boot stretcher
Every time you walk, you wince. In fact, while you are sitting on your chair, working in your office, there is a pain or an ache that continuously bugs you and prevents you from concentrating on your job. The pain is persistent and will disturb you unless you take the cursed boots off your feet. The basic outline of the matter states that your shoes and boots tend to hurt your feet, but it never used to do so earlier.
Don’t worry; there is a solution for all your problems. All you need to do is buying for yourself a boot calf stretcher, and you will not face a problem again. There are two broad categories as to why your shoes do not fit into your legs all of a sudden.
Why do boots shrink?
The first reason is shrinking of your boots or your shoes because you have not been wearing them for quite a while now. The second plausible reason, however, is the change in the size of your feet where it has got larger.
You might wonder what makes your shoes shrink. There are two answers to this particular question. Firstly, you have not worn the shoes for a long time, and hence it has started to shrink.
The second and more common reason are the presence of moisture. It might so happen that your new pair of leather made boots have come in contact with your sweaty feet or with exterior water in some way, and as the water has dried up, your leather shoe has tended to shrink.
Reasons behind swelling of your feet
Another reason is the swelling which has taken place in your feet. Even if the various medical conditions such as diabetes which has a tendency to swell your feet are not taken into consideration or are addressed, there are other natural reasons which can also create a swelling in your feet.
There are various numbers of drugs which are available in the market which is designed to reduce the swelling in your feet caused due to diabetes. Another case of feet swelling can also take place because you have spent the long duration of hours standing or walking which has brought about a swelling in your feet. These swellings will only get cured if given some time and taken proper medications.
However, if the natural cause of the swelling is corn, a bunion or hammertoes, then you can very easily solve the problem with the help of boot shaft stretcher and shoe stretcher sprays.
Get rid of bunions with boot shaft stretcher
Do you know what a bunion is? Well, it is basically the formation of a bony textured bump which is formed at the base of the big toe. There is a swelling in your big toe, thus making it enlarged, as a result of which it tends to crowd the other toes of your feet with the use of this large swelled big toe. Pressure is exerted on the joint of your big toe, thus pushing it in an outward direction crossing the original profile of your feet and thus resulting in severe and unbearable pain.
Reasons behind a bunion
There a number of reasons behind a bunion, but the most common one states that you have been wearing your shoes a tad bit too tightly. These actually start to develop because there has been a defect in the bone structure of your feet; a stress has been put on your feet or because you are already suffering from a medical condition commonly known as arthritis.
In most of the cases, making use of a bunion regulator can solve all your problems, but in most severe and extreme cases, it so happens that you might have to undergo surgery. However, one of the best ways of avoiding bunion is to make use of a boot shaft stretcher and stretch your boots or shoes to a size which is much more comfortable for your feet and not too tight.
How to get rid of calluses and corns?
Another natural cause of feet swelling is corn. These are hardened and thick layers of skin which develop on the outer area of your feet, while your feet are trying to protect itself against pressure and friction.
Corns can be extremely painful
These calluses and corns are extremely painful thus making the act of walking highly difficult. For a completely healthy person, a treatment of these calluses and corns is highly crucial as they cause quite a lot of discomfort. One of the best ways of avoiding or even getting rid of these corns is making use of boot shaft stretcher for the purpose of stretching your boots and making it all the more comfortable.
Hammertoes can be easily cured with boot shaft stretcher
The third reason for the cause of swelling in your feet is known as hammertoe.it is basically a toe which has curled due to a bend in the middle joint of your feet. The main reason behind a hammertoe is due to walking in shoes which are a bit too small or in heels which are too high.
In such conditions, your toe tends to get forced right against the front side of your tight shoe which is why your toe starts to take an unnatural shape and get bent.
The appearance of such a toe is very similar to that of claw or a hammer. The easiest way to get rid of hammertoe is to stretch your shoes by making use of either a shoe stretcher spray or a boot shaft stretcher.
Use boot shaft stretcher for stretching the calf of your boots
You can also start wearing shoe inserts in your shoes. Either way, your aim should be to stretch your shoes and give enough breathing space to your toes and the other fingers of your feet. In the case of a severe problem of hammertoe, you can always get rid of it once and for all, by undergoing surgery.
There are boots, and then there are tall leather boots. These tall boots can never go out of fashion or seem to get out of style. However, these boots do not seem to fit every woman because of the different calf sizes as possessed by them.
Women have different calf sizes; hence boot shaft stretcher is the only solution
You can always make use of a boot shaft stretcher for the purpose of stretching the shaft of the boots as per the calf size of the woman. Another home- made methods include rolling a newspaper into the boots and stretching it by an inserting piece of wood or a stretcher into them and then leaving them out for quite some time. If you need a shoe vamp stretcher to raise the instep of your boot because of your high arches.
How to stretch your boot with newspapers and boot shaft stretcher?
In order to stretch your boots successfully at home, you will require the following materials:
- A paper towel or newspaper
- A cloth towel
- A spray for stretching the leather
- A dowel made up of wood
- A thin bag made of plastic
First, you should take the leather stretcher spray and use it to spray in the interior of your leather boots for the purpose of stretching your boots. Don’t start by spraying the entire boot.
Apply the spray before inserting the boot shaft stretcher and newspaper roll
- Apply the spray on a small area and make sure that it does not affect the color of the boot in any way. The spray which is composed of alcohol is not supposed to cause any harm or discolour the boots. In fact, on spraying, you will notice that the very fibre of the leather has loosened quite a bit.
- The next step is to roll the newspaper in a way so that it does not tend to fit into the boot and has to be forced into it. Make sure that the outer side of the paper is not very colourful or does not consist of a comic strip, as there will be a chance of the colour to get transferred into the boots.
- Tighten the newspaper and forcefully squeeze it into the shafts of the boot. Make sure that the roll of paper is thick enough so that it can be powerful enough to strain the boot made up of leather.
- Another alternative to rolling the newspaper is to get you a dowel made up of wood and of thick structure and get yourself a cloth covered piece of wood. The bundle of wood should be so big so that it strains the leather.
- Make use of a plastic bag for the purpose of sliding the stretcher. Leave the boot to rest for a few days. You will find that the boot has been stretched to a noticeable amount and is quite big now.
- However, if you want to stretch the boots further, you will have to repeat the entire process of stuffing the newspaper for multiple numbers of times. Each time, the role of a newspaper should get fatter and bigger and pieces of wood to cover.
- For the purpose of not leaving any kind of hole or dent in the shoe, use a clean cloth to wrap the piece of wood before inserting it into the shaft of the shoe.
- Once the process of stretching has been completed, you should now start wearing you’re the boot and walk around the room in it. This will still be a continuation of the process of stretching and will make the shoe fit for your feet. You can also wear knee-highs made of nylon as it would give your feet a slippery kind of a finish and you will be able to get into your boots more easily.
Another homemade process of stretching the boots is freezing it
- Another home-made method of stretching your boot includes freezing it. In this particular procedure, you need to fill a bag made of plastic which is revealed able with water. Make sure that the entire air present in the bag is completely squeezed out of it before you have sealed the bag.
- Also, for the purpose of sealing your bag without any content of air in it, seal most of it but remember to leave a small gap or a hole at one corner of the bag. Then start to squeeze that region of the bag, which has air within it till the side of the plastic comes together.
- Once you have successfully done this, you need to seal the remaining of the hole or gap together, all the time making sure that the bag does not spill any amount of water.
- Insert this particular bag filled with one-third of water into the freezer. Make sure that you are making use of those particular kinds of bags which do not break under extremely cold temperature.
- The size of the bag should be chosen based on the amount of boot you will have to stretch. If you wish to stretch the calf area, use a bigger bag of size 4L or else use a litre bag for your toes.
- You can also save yourself a lot of trouble by making use of packs of freezer gels and bid adieu to the plastic freezer bags which require you to be a lot more careful. Once your ice pack is ready, you will have to insert it into that region of the boots that you wish to stretch.
- Although make sure that you are not placing the freezer bag directly inside the leather, as direct contact with water tends to make the leather brittle. Wrap it up in some cloth and place it in that part of the boot which is creating the most problem. Once you have done this, you need to place the boots inside the freezer.
Save yourself so much work and trouble by simply using boot shaft stretcher
This is one method to stretch your boots. However, the more convenient way would be to make use of boot shaft stretcher and spray and stretch your boots or shoes to the comfortable size.